thoughts on a new coffee bar and venue in downtown roseburg, oregon

Monday, February 11, 2008

Perugino - Eugene, Oregon



Perugino is a favorite espresso bar of mine in downtown Eugene. It stands out not only because of it's elegant atmosphere, but also because of the excellence of their products. I usually just get straight espresso there, because I just don't generally get good espresso unless I make it myself. Yesterday I had a decaf latte on the way out. This is usually something that doesn't go too well either. Decaf is just not usually up to par with regular. This latte was excellent!

Excellence and our vision will be a driving force for our success. We will be able to find employees who will want to give 110% because they believe in what we are doing. I see that Chris at Anthony's has little turnover despite the fact that he is big on perfection. I think that his employees can see why he has high standards, and work to enforce them independently.

No comments: